Changes to the link list over there on the right:
- Added the CEI Open Market blog;
- Added Will Wilkinson's Happiness
& Public Policy blog;
- Added Lynne Kiesling's and Michael Giberson's Knowledge Problem
Removed the Last Throes of
Liberalism blog, since it seems to have had its last throe. (You
ever notice that 'throes' is much more common than 'throe'? The Google
confirms this, with about 6.1M hits for the
former, and about
192K for the latter, a ratio of nearly 32 to 1. I guess
them throes rarely travel alone.)
Updated link target for Shawn
Added the New Hampshire Liberty
Alliance, who seem to be a rational bunch, and unaffilated with the
New Hampshire Libertarian Party, not that those two things have
necessarily anything to do with one another.
Carl Schaad changed
his blog URL, and has permalinks and RSS feeds at the new location;
good for him!
- Removed Lileks' Screedblog; James has gone screedless for over a whole month. Good for him, bad for us. Hopefully, the Bleat will announce any future Screeds.
All the new/changed links are well worth your browsing.
Did I mention RSS feeds? Yes, I use them to let me know when most of the sites over there post new material. So, not that it matters, but let me get these RSS pet peeves off my chest:
- Sites that switch syndication feed URLs without notice, leaving the
old, stagnant one gathering dust on the floor. Real helpful.
- Sites whose first entry in their syndication feed
is not the latest entry. (I'm talking about you,
National Review Online!)
- Sites that provide non-compliant syndication feeds.
Folks, this isn't (too) difficult. Go here and fix what it says to fix.